queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

slave auction (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily

slave auction (mature) Empty
PostSubject: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:06 pm

" okay lady's and gentleman welcome we have one item up for auction today , she is a lovely little thing she is well trained very submissive and shes a neko shes good at house hold choirs as well , here she is lady's and gentleman" the auctioneer said as a man dragged lilac up the steps and onto the stage were she stood there in a white gown that was mottled with dirt and torn a bit
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:08 pm

aura step forward in her queen's armor making herself known you mortals have no reason to have a slave she says to the crowd stand down now or taste my blade
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

the croud started to disperse not wanting trouble but some stayed determined to get there hands on her

"excuse me im holding and auction here if you want her you can bid for her like every one here " he said grabbing lilacs chin and forcing her face forward

lilacs eyes flashed with pain from him grabbing her and fear
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 pm

the time kingdom is mine what I want I get but I will pay she says opening her bag is this eouth
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 pm

the auctioneers eyes go wide " y-yes mam that is plenty "
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:19 pm

she scrowls to the man hand her over NOW
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 pm

he hands the leash the connects to the collar and wrist cuffs on lilac over to her " thank you for business AUCTIONS OVER " he left

lilac looked like a frightened animal her ears were back and her tail was tucked and she was looking at her feet nervously
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:30 pm

come along dear she says softly
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:33 pm

here ears twitched up a bit and she walked behind her when she called her softly to walk
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:36 pm

I have two sides to me she wraps her cloack around them traps porting them to her bedroom tonight we mate
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:41 pm

she leans into her warmth to get way from the cool air that was freezing her and gasped when they arrived in a lovely bedroom but she didnt dare look around for fear of her new mistresses anger and while she was talking to her she looked at her hands and dident make a sound
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:47 pm

strip me and I'll strip you
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

she nodded and started to undress her with shaking hands still not speaking
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:52 pm

she smiles her angelic smiles as she does the same
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:55 pm

she sees her smile and feels a bit more comfortable and her ears come up and forward as she finishes striping her mistress and she licks her lips a bit s
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 pm

she smiles agina and lightly pushs your naked body onto the bed as she walks over to you then gets on you and starts knocking you up
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm

she smiled and her tail swished a bit as she layed back and moaned loudly then bit her lip to keep her noises back not sure if her mistress wanted her to make noise. her last aster would beat her every time she did she closed her eyes waiting for the punishment
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:12 pm

its ok I wont harm you she says smiling as she grinds you may make the noice
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:18 pm

she opened her eyes and looked up at her with a bit of a smile her red hair splayed all around her her ears perky and up
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

us angels love mortals we pertact them even when they don't ask for it she says having her way with the woman may I ask your age
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm

she is moaning and as she dose she said" im 20 years old"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 pm

she blows a gallon of angel sprm into your eggs filling all of them
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:35 pm

she yelled out as she reached her climax when she did and her fur on her ears stood on end and she arched her back
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:37 pm

she watchs your belly grow as it does angel nekos move around
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm

ooh whats happening to me " she says puting her hand on her belly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slave auction (mature)   slave auction (mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

slave auction (mature)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
queenstail :: Lands-
Jump to: