queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the start of the fire kingdom (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

the start of the fire kingdom (mature) Empty
PostSubject: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:23 am

(ok Marcy you start us off)

Last edited by sam the queen of fire on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 am

(Yes Mistress)

A young girl who looked around sixteen was brought out onto a stage. She was naked and her wrists and ankles were in tight chains, her throat had a tight collar on it and there was a small ball in her mouth with straps around her head. Her crimson eyes looked out to the crowd and she was forced on her knees then blindfolded. The girl whimpered and was smacked, many people wanted the slave and bid up to twenty thousand dollars.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:40 am

sam walked over to the girl and removes the bilndfood and gag whenna come with me cutie
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:42 am

The guards pulled her away. "Miss, you have to buy her...no matter who you are you have to wait until auction is over." He put the gag and blindfold back on Mary and Mary waited patiently.

(Cruelty turns me on)
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:43 am

she drops the nice act and pays for her servent the bitch is coming with me
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 am

(Remember, quotes please)

They nodded and one man said "Miss, come recieeve her in th back." They dragged the girl away, she was terrified
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:50 am

"she followed them" this better not take to long I have a land to take over
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:57 am

They nodded and one man said "The ball gag is the best kind of ag to use on her. The harness attached to it not only keeps it in but makes her your dog" The man gave Sam some equipment "Torture devices, chains and a whip...it hurts her more if you whip her with chains..." They then chained her to the carriage and the man said "Have a good day, she can walk the whole way"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 am

"she nods and chins you to the wagon
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:01 am

The girll was quiet, the man then said "I suggest chaining her to a table or her standing up and make her watch you torture her, also watching her piss herself is fun"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:03 am

"she gets in the wagon and drives off in it
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:06 am

The girl walked, terrified. People watched as her naked body was shown off to them, she was confused as to where they were headed and wondered what her Mistress would do to her.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:07 am

"the headed to a forcest of burt trees and fire all around them the head into a large house in the middle of it"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:10 am

The girl was terrified, she had to pee and badly. Sh wondered if she'd be used as a restroom, then wondered how often this ball gag and blindfold wold be on her. She kind of liked it, she knew she shouldn't though but kind of did.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 am

tell me slave you into rape sex
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:19 am

She blushed when she heard the question but didn't try to get a word out through the gag. She had always wondered what it was like to be raped and wondered if her new mistress would rape her vagina to keep her in line. She blushed more at her thoughts and she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:22 am

"she pulls down the gag" answer me yes or no
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 am

"Y-Yes M-Mistress" She said softly, then asked "Will y-you whip my vagina?"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:26 am

of curse "she says making sure to reassure her servent" I care about you I have to your my slave
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:31 am

She relaxed a littleand said softly "M-Mistress...What are your Ru;es?" She didn't know where they were and wondered when the Mistress would put the gag back in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:34 am

no clothing and call me sam
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 am

She nodded slightly "Yes Mistress Sam..." She said softly "Mitress, may I ask a few questions?"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:42 am

sure

(looks like they are in love in more then just the mistress and slave way)
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 am

(Yup)

She then asked "Where are we?" She was confused
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:45 am

my home "she says locking lips with her slave"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the start of the fire kingdom (mature)   the start of the fire kingdom (mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

the start of the fire kingdom (mature)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next