queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Yamamoto day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:40 pm

"Stay Sam" he said
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm

i'm gonna go feed on that waitress's soul
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Fetus at that exact moment walked into the door Karma bouncing behind him "may i ask Queen Karma, what makes you want ot follow me allllll the way back to my kingdom?" Karma sighed "Queens need breaks too you know? Besides i think it's a perfect time to see Sam and Abby" Karma than bounces onto Fetus's back "now carry me to a sitting area!" Fetus stuggled to get Karma off his back "get your sexy bunny self off of me!!!!" Karma giggles as Fetus stuggles to get her off "Nope"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:33 pm

sam saw the ice queen and walked overto her karma as cold as ever i see
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Karma looked over at Sam smiled a icy smile "I try I just love being cold,  seems youve havnt changed a bit but have your breast shrunk a bit?"
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

no they wont stop growing either does my hair or muscles
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

are you sure they havnt shrunk? I mean your hair see have grown andmyour muscles aswell but your breast may have either that or mine have just grown larger
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:32 pm

you know we are all cursed to have un eneding breast growth and its not my falut my muscles have grown and as for my hair it wont cut
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 pm

i know i know i was just having fun with ya! You know how i kid around at times, glad we have something in common are breasts are both the same size
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 pm

ik know now if i rember thats the reason i dumpted you
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

aaaaaaa sweet horrible memories.....welp, im hungry so ill see you around. Onward my trusty stead! Karma pats Fetuses head Gah....yes ma'am. Fetus than walks to a table and sets her down on it now stay and dont destroy this place Karma sits down on a chair and laughs i wont destroy it..too much
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:59 pm

she walks over and puts her hand on her shoulder i'm sorry we ened the way we did i never meant to hurt you like that i was being controled by yami
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:04 pm

oh it is completely fine sam im actually quite over it i have more important things in life than relationshops and what not
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

we can still be friends and besides i'm engaged
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:16 pm

im so glad your engaged and im happy we can still be friends noe if you dont mind im fairly hungry
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:19 pm

so am i she said with a sudative tone so am i with a voice that could put fear even into her own mother's eyes
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Karmas stone cold expression stayed the same but a small spark of fear appeared in her eyes as quickly as it started
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:29 pm

you know you can't refuse me when i use this voice
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:38 pm

....i must go.... Karma quickly got up ill see you around... she than quickly rushed out of the door aww she left me behind....
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:42 pm

she dissappers and reappers in a flash of flame and ash like a bird of flame where does my food think its going
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:45 pm

away from you.....why dont you go fill yourself up on some waitress or something maybe find a good cactus
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:48 pm

you know i'm never full she said as she trlported them away to where her other meals are waiting
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:36 am

“Sam…..teleport me back now I’m not gunna be a toy for yourself to feed on. You seem to forget that you dumped me…and that I hate you She said anger filling her voice “Go feed yourself on your soon to be married”
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am

i didn't forget becouse every day i aam remined i keep all of our photos all of them to remind myself the pain i casued you and her soul belongs to someone else
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 pm

"Sam.....still please teleport me back i'm hungry and also Fetus is waiting for me to help him in his studies we could do this some other time...but not today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Yamamoto day   Just a Yamamoto day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Yamamoto day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next