queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Queen's new slave.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJtlman

The Queen's new slave. Empty
PostSubject: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Ammy was walking to town the park, and took in a deep breath of air. She sat down on a bench, and looked around to see who could be a good partner for her. She had some in the past, needed someone new to have fun with. Unfortunately, for her, she really didn't know what she was doing, since she had only recently started doing this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:17 pm

emerita airgurdar was walking around showing off her overly muscled body. to every female she could. 19 year old has been a slave since she was young and prefers that life. to a life of freedom she saw a woman sitting alone and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
TheJtlman

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

She looked at the girl with intrigue, and raised an eyebrow.

Ammy: Well, this is a sight that I don't get to see every day.*Giggles* I must say, I am rather enjoying the site in front of me right now.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

will i'm glad you like it i'm emerita I've been looking for queen ammy I haerd she was in need of a full time life long servent
Back to top Go down
TheJtlman

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Ammy: Hmm. . . Rather interesting, and what makes you think that you can satisfy a queen?
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:29 pm

idoing that since I was 13 pleasing women
Back to top Go down
TheJtlman

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Ammy: Ah, a professional. Well, she might enjoy you, but I think I might have to test you first.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:32 pm

don't play dum I know your the queen she said
Back to top Go down
TheJtlman

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Ammy: Okay, well, in my defense, I'm not used to people know that I am the queen. But, I am serious about that trail run. If you would please.
Back to top Go down
sam the queen of fire
Admin
sam the queen of fire

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:38 pm

mistress you may use me when ever you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's new slave.   The Queen's new slave. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queen's new slave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
queenstail :: Lands-
Jump to: