queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:11 pm

"Which is" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:12 pm

She led him to the couch and sat down
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:22 pm

David sit down
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Abigail sighed softly, "The head queen...is sending girl over..." tears filled her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. "They are coming to make me like them"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"Let me slice her head off" David said as he hug her
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 pm

She hugged back, tightly. "No...David, I-I..."
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:38 pm

"No I love you, I do not want that" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 pm

She closed her eyes shut tightly, "David I think we should break up..." she said, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I don't want you hurt or killed..."
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 pm

"No,no,no i do not want that, I love you so much" he said as he felt anything he have is rip out
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:46 pm

"I'm sorry..." she said softly, 'Go find someone else..." she then ran off and went to her room, crying
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:54 pm

David run away and thown himself in 6 windows
--
Jenny knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Nobody answered it
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"I was hired by a queen" Jenny said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 pm

A guard opened the door, "Shoo"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Jenny sign and left. As David quicky went back Inside. "Your my true love,your everything to me, I do anything to stay wait you" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 pm

A guard took him out, "You aren't allowed seeing her anymore"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:05 pm

"No she is my love!" He said as Bloody Mary came from his blood and look at the guards
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 pm

(NO ABSOLUTELY NOT)
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 pm

(Lol)

"Please I do not want to leave her" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:09 pm

(NO BLOODY MARY)
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:17 pm

(Ok)

"Please I wanna stay with her" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 pm

"No...I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 pm

"Please, I love you, your the only girl I love, if you do not like me anymore I wil have to kill myself and be happy in death" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:32 pm

The guard closed the door
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:49 pm

David went into his house and cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next