queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaffey Gets A Slave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaffey
Admin

Gaffey Gets A Slave Empty
PostSubject: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Gaffey was walking down the streets of the steampunk kingdom to make sure everything was in order when her heard a slave vendor yelling out to him "Sir! Sir Gaffey! Do you want a slave you are part of the royal family are you not?" Gaffey simply nodded and walked over to the vender "i guess i could use a servant....prefer not to call them slaves." he than looked along the lines of servants infront of him
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:30 pm

A young, beautiful girl was in chains. She had crimson eyes, long black hair that reached to her ankles, was pale, and clearly not going to give up her will easily. She saw Gaffey and flipped him off, annoyed by all of this. She was Italian, clearly an untrained slave who had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Gaffey looked over to the girl that flipped him off and smiled "cute....i would like her" he said pointing to the girl "but i want her to make he own decision...." he than tossed the slave driver some money and walked over to the girl "Hello there my new slave..." he shot the chains that held her in place and than handed her a revolver from his backpack "now before anything i'm gunna give you a choice kill me escape and go out into the horrible steampunk world were you will probalay die from starvation....or come with me were i can feed you and care for you. I promise i would never hurt you too" he than closed his eyes "you choose..." he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:47 pm

She was confused by this. She had never seen a gun before and closed her eyes, when she opened them she snarled. "Whatever...I wouldn't die of starvation and I have no clue what the fuck this is..." she looked exhausted and annoyde.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Gaffey sighed "it's a mark 95 plasma relvolver...but to make it simple it's a boom stick you aim and fire at some one and they go boom." he than looked to her "now i expect to know my new servant's name, i'm Gaffey if you wanted to know which you most likely don't cause your a ass that doesn't give a fuck" he said with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 pm

She snarled at him and threw the revolver at him. "Don't make a seer mad," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Gaffey smiled as she snarled at him "your so cute when your angry now come on i'm takeing you to the castel i expect you to come willingly okay?" he than thought something up reached into his backpack and tossed her a dagger "for your safety the streets are horrible these days."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:02 pm

She tossed it to the ground, "Idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:03 pm

"Okay get yourself killed" he than walked off a bit "you comin? or will i have to brign you along by force? the choice is yours really...."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 pm

She walked with him, "I can see the future moron...what part of SEER didn't you get?"
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:08 pm

"everypart!" he said as he bounced along the streets of the steampunk city eyes watching them from all areas as if they were their prey. A rock was thrown at Gaffey but he easily made it float away. "let me guess you could tell that rock was comeing and you decided to do nothing...why thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:10 pm

She ignored him, then smiled as she moved out of the way of other rocks headed towards him.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Gaffey easily snatched it out of mid air and crushed it in his hand "Really?! eh..." he than continued to walk before a citizen with a bat came out and swung at him as a citizen with a pipe swung at Violet. Gaffey easily grabbed the bat smashed it over the citizens head and than threw that citizen at the other making them collide with a loud thunk. "Guess they know your with me..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 pm

She was ignoring the whole situation, dodging with easy
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Gaffey continued to walk till he got to the castle doors where he opened them and walked in going to his room he opened the door and motioned in "get comfrotable whilst i get you food"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:22 pm

She leaned against the wal, then caught a rock that was thrown through the window
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Gaffey came back with a few things of differen't food "here you go" he handed one of the plates to her "now please could i get you name?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 pm

She ignored him, her eyes white
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:27 pm

"okay i guess you don't need the food then or are you doinga seer thing i don't know of?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Her eyes went back to crimson and she collapsed, gasping and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Gaffey quickly picked up Violet and layed her down on the bed looking down on her with a worried expression "Are you okay?" he quickly put his head to her chest to make sure her heart was beating right.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 pm

It was a fast heartbeat, she was panicking. Violet began to shake, then she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:41 pm

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Gaffey quickly checked her pulse to make sure she was alright "Guards!!" he quickly called before the light of the sun started to fade a the window.

Setting Change: Hospital Room
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:42 pm

The doctors took their time, one doctor approached him. "She just panicked," he sounded annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:22 pm

"So what i was worried i didn't think just because i care for her safety doesn't mean you have to be so annoyed with me. I just thought she was hurt i couldn't let that happen to her i don't think of her as a slave even though she may hate me i just want her to like me not as a master but a friend. Thank you for checking on her though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Gets A Slave   Gaffey Gets A Slave Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaffey Gets A Slave
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next