queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am

"I do not wanna see jenny ever no more"he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:44 am

"Me neither"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 am

"But we all know that is not going to happen" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 pm

She sighed softly
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:48 pm

"What wrong" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:53 pm

"Nothing"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:56 pm

"Ok my love, at least you know who is not here" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:59 pm

She sighed softly
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 pm

David is happy to be with his love
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Jenny walked in with tons of rope and gags
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"Come on jenny, you still have that crust on me since I am 12" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 pm

"Actually I am ditching you...I have a sexy queeny to please"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 pm

David pull out his twin swords. "So you do not care for your only friend and his happyness any more" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm

She rolled her eyes and threw him out the window, then locked it and loced the door. Seconds later she was raping Abigail
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:22 pm

David came back as his wolf form and grab jenny. "Why are you fucking doing this to me for " he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:26 pm

She pushed hm away, "He is sexy"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 pm

"Leave my sexy wife to be alone, I do anything to get the old and kind jenny back" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:30 pm

She ignored him
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:31 pm

"If not I can get the cops you make out with a 12 year old" david said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 pm

"You don't have the proof and you never reported it"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 pm

David took his shirt off and prove that he have the marking of the sex he have when he is 12. "You wanna bet" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm

(That doesn't make sense)
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 pm

(True)
"Why are you doing this to me for, I thought you care for you only friend, and may I remind you, I was there when you was crying" David said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:56 pm

"When did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:57 pm

"When you was pick on in your collage classes Because they call you a freak" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next