queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:58 pm

"Nice lie, that never happened"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:00 pm

"Remember one time in your life you was sad, and I was there to calm you" David said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

"I don't remember"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

"Do you remember your birthday party and none of your real friends show up, but I did" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

"No I don't"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 pm

"God DAMM it jenny, I want my jenny back" he said as he show her the video of her smiling and having fun with david
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 pm

She pushed him away, "Then you should have loved me when you had the chance"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

"I love you as a friend, remember I was 12 year old, you made me happy, leave my wife to be alone please" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:23 pm

She ignored him and shoved him out the door, then continued to rape Abigail
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm

David got mad and change into his wolf form and then grab her by the neck
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:27 pm

She smirked and punched him
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:28 pm

David due to his healing factor didn't felt that as he thown her into the door. "Leave her alone" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:30 pm

"Make me"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 pm

David begin to choke her but the happy time of those two coming back
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:35 pm

She threw him off, smirking.
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:36 pm

"You have to kill me to get to her" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:38 pm

"Fine, I will"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:40 pm

"Go for it" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:41 pm

She grabbed his swords and aimed at his head
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm

David jump into the air and grab them back and then use his own blood and to Catch her
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 pm

She took out a dagger and smirked
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:48 pm

"Please Jennifer let talk about this please, I know the happy go lucky Jennifer is still in there" david said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:50 pm

"I want her," she said, "mostly the money"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 pm

"No Jennifer money is crazy, you teach me that, I want my happy Jennifer back not this mean one" David said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 pm

"I want the money"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next